Spa Hours:Rockwater Spa is open seven days a week from 9am until 6pm.
Spa Courtesies and Cancellation PolicyTo better meet all our guests' needs, we require 24 hour cancellation notice for spa services. Appointments not honoured will be charged the full value of services booked. If you are not staying in-house a credit card is all that is required to guarantee your booking.
Please advise us in advance if you are pregnant, require assistance due to an injury or disability, or have any allergies.
Arriving for your appointmentLate arrival may cause your treatment time to be shortened to accommodate appointments which follow. Therefore please arrive 15 minutes early for massage treatments to check in and complete a health history form.
MASSAGE BOOKINGS OVER THE WINTER MONTHS
Please be in your accommodation at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time, and have medical forms complete. Please await contact by phone before proceeding to the spa-tent. This aids in avoiding overlaps between guests, and interruption of others' treatments.
MASSAGE BOOKINGS THROUGH THE SUMMER MONTHS
Please come to the Spa Reception (located downstairs from the front desk, opposite the pool exit) 15 minutes prior to your appointment. You will complete a medical history form then be escorted to our Spa Without Walls on the ocean's bluff. This is to avoid guest overlapping and the same courtesy shall be given to you.
Esthetic BookingsPlease come to the Spa Reception (located downstairs from the front desk, opposite the pool exit) five to 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
Spa AttireWe want you to be completely comfortable during your treatment. The following recommendations will aid in this process.
- Undergarments, a bathing suit bottom, or go au naturel. Our technicians are trained to drape you discreetly with linens and will protect your privacy at all times.
- Jewellery and valuables are best left in your room, or you can place them aside in the treatment room.
- As a courtesy to those suffering from allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume to massage appointments.
- It is more comfortable to enjoy a treatment on an empty or lightly-filled stomach whenever possible.
- It is recommended to avoid wearing make-up to massage appointments, as you will not receive the full benefit of the head massage portion.
- Time allowing, a warm bath or shower prior to massage is most beneficial in relaxing your muscles, readying them for manipulation.
- All massages other than Thai can be performed in tandem.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing perfume to massage appointments out of respect for guests' and technicians' allergies.