Frequently Asked QuestionsWeddings are our specialty at Rockwater Secret Cove Resort. We have been privileged to host over 200 weddings since 2004, creating special memories for the wedding couple, their friends and families. Rockwater prides itself on providing a comprehensive wedding experience, taking advantage of the natural beauty of the Resort and the experience and skill of our catering, culinary and service teams. The following are some key questions that we are frequently asked about hosting a wedding at Rockwater Secret Cove Resort.
For more information contact the resort at 1-877-296-4593 or email email@example.com
- The Resort has 38 units made up of 13 Luxury Tenthouse Suites, 11 Ocean Side Cabins, 9 Ocean View Rooms and five Lodge Suites and can accommodate a maximum of 109 overnight guests.
- There are 15 Bed & Breakfasts and a number of other resorts nearby if additional guests require accommodation. Rockwater has excellent relationships with these accommodation providers and will assist to ensure that all guests are accommodated.
- Depending on the number of guests that are attending your wedding, the Resort will set up a guest room block. Guest rooms will be held in your name for up to 60 days prior to the wedding date at no charge. Your guests simply call the Resort at 1.877.296.4593 to book their room: no need for the bride and groom to to worry about taking care of guest room reservations.
- There is no rental charge for the venues where the ceremony, reception and dinner or dance will take place, however there is a set up charge of $3.95 per guest. This cost covers ceremony chairs, providing power to the green and tent as well as all china, glassware, cutlery, tables, chairs and basic linens
- Many ceremonies take place on our Ocean Front Green. This area can accommodate up to 160 guests.
- If you choose to have your dinner on the Green, a tent is required. See our wedding suppliers listing.
- A deposit of $5000 is required to secure the venue space for your wedding. Your date will be held until 90 day before your event. This deposit is non refundable, however can be transferred. This deposit is applied as a credit to your final invoice, which will be due immediately upon conclusion of the wedding day events.
- Rockwater has a portable professional sound system with a wireless microphone. The system is ideal for speeches, background music and even for dance music. Many couples just bring in their programmed iPod. There is a rental charge of $175.00 plus a SOCAN charge of $56.40 if you play programmed music.
- Our culinary team will be happy to prepare personalized menus pending seasonality. For example, many couples request ethnic menus or their favourite dessert.
- Your Catering Manager will be at your disposal from the time of booking to the end of your wedding day providing you with expert guidance to ensure your special day exceeds your expectations.
- During your wedding day our Wedding Concierge will be available to focus on the last minutes needs. Be it to sew a missing button, find a replacement bow tie, assisting in setting up the table charts, or just calming the nerves of the bride's mother, our Wedding Concierge will take care of those small details that make the day so special.
|Host Bar Prices -Subject to taxes & 15% gratuities||Price|
|Domestic Beer||$ 5.75|
|Imported Beer||$ 6.50|
|Premium Wines by the Glass||$ 5.75|
|Soft Drinks & Juices||
|Cash Bar - Prices include to taxes. Bartender charge of $20 per hour (minimum 4 hours)||
|Imported Beer||$ 8|
|Premium Wines by the Glass||
|Soft Drinks & Juice||
|Firstly, thank you to all at the Rockwater Resort for a job "WELL DONE!!" First Class all the way and just could NOT have been any better. All the staff are very professional and down-to-earth friendly. Shanda and Brian's wedding was a huge success, thanks in large part to your accommodations and the whole package. Very grateful and thanks again.|
|Brian May, Father of the bride. July 2009|