Rockwater Elopement PackageOur Elopement Package is designed for just the two of you to exchange your vows in the natural beauty of our ocean front resort. Every detail will be personally coordinated by our professional Elopement Coordinator. The Elopement Package allows you and your new partner the pleasure of savouring every element of a personalized and private wedding without stress. To call Rhian direct please dial: 604.741.6114
The Rockwater Elopement Package includes:
- Personalized consultation with the Rockwater Elopement Coordinator.
- Two nights' accommodation in a luxury Tenthouse Suite.
- Ceremony on your captivating Tenthouse deck
- Candlelit three course dinner for two prepared by our culinary team.
- B.C. Certified Marriage Commissioner and fees.*
- Personalized bridal bouquet & groom's boutonnière.
- Two witnesses to the marriage ceremony.
- One hour professional photography services.**
- Wedding cake prepared by The Bakery
- Wedding night "Rose Petal" turn-down service.
- 60 minute Rockwater Signature Couples Massage for two
- A wedding gift keepsake from your friends at Rockwater Secret Cove Resort.
I wanted to send you a big THANK YOU! Eric and I had an amazing stay and our ceremony was everything we wanted and more!
|Stephanie and Eric Kerfoot May 2011|
|Rockwater Elopement Package||
|October 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014
|April 1, 2014 to June 30, 2014||$ 2,139|
|September 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014||$ 2,169|
* Couples are required to contact the Marriage Commissioner directly to confirm arrangements. Gratuity for the Marriage Commissioner is not included in the package.
** Photographs will be available for download via online gallery within five days of your ceremony. These screen resolution photographs may be upgraded to full resolution printable photographs in advance of your date for a separate $500 fee.
Our big day truly exceeded our wildest expectations, the Rockwater is a little piece of paradise and everyone was fantastic from beginning to end.
|Jen and Hamid May 2011|
"Elopement" Guest Comments
Trevor and Leanne
|The setting of the tent on the water could not have been more breathtaking...|
I appreciate the organization in the wedding planning, I was not expecting everything to go as smoothly as it did. The wedding bouquets and boutonnières turned out beautifully. The setting of the tent on the water could not have been more breathtaking, and suite 57 was absolutely fabulous. The massage was totally relaxing, and was a perfect way to end the stay.
Our friends couldn't believe the place, and had a fantastic time. I think you may have a few returns from them also.
Thanks again for everything we had a great time!
|The Tenthouse Suite and all of the amenities exceeded our expectations, the spa (and the spa staff) were wonderful, the food was fabulous|
Thank you all again – we’re already saving and planning for our next trip over!
Thank you to everyone at Rockwater for making our wedding such a great and relaxed experience!
|I have to say that Rockwater is just as good as the photos on their website! Our time there was just amazing and the views from our Tenthouse were stunning.|
The photographer did an amazing job, we are really pleased with our photos. All our friends and family have raved about them. The service by the sea was just what we wanted so would recommend going to the Rockwater for a wedding or romantic weekend and would definitely go in a Tenthouse.